The Ton January Cue Word Challenge.

, , No Comments
Сheers to you in the New Year!!!
Time for The Ton January Challendge!

I hope you have a great time with your family and friends and your holiday evenings are filled with cheers and laugh! Anyway, let's celebrate!

I used Holiday Love Poinsettia Stamp for my card. I stamped the poinsettia with  Embossing ink and embossed it with Gold Powder. Then I colored it with Zig markers and cutted with Coordinating Die.
I applied Basic Banners to perform the title. I used Noir Dye for inscription stamping and applied Coordinating Die to it.
I used Gold Glitter Tape for the background.
Finally, I decorated my card with Dew Drops and sequins.
Participate and win a $50 gift certificate to The Ton shop!
Follow The Ton Challenge blog for information and detailed rules!

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий