The Ton September Challenge. Mood Board.

, , No Comments
Hello, September! Hello, everyone!
This is very exciting for me) And I hope that you will love my cards and support me, because this is my first DT from another country. I hope you will understood my English well)))))

I made card for The Ton Challenge blog.
 I applied Honey Bears stamps set and сoordinating dies for them. I stamped some bears on the background, and some on cardstock and cut them. I painted the stamps with markers.
I used masking paper for blended the background. Then I stamped the background with Peony Terrace Cling Background.
To creating this cards I used Noir dye, Deep Emerald dye, Beach Blondie dye, Coralline, Hampton White Pigment.
Participate and win a $50 gift certificate to The Ton shop
Follow The Ton Challenge blog for information and detailed rules!

Hugs, Olga!




0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий